+49 89 3603522 510
Felix Willnecker studied computer science in Darmstadt and Budapest (degree: B.Sc) as well as at the Technische Universität München (degree: M.Sc.). After gaining several years of professional work experience as CTO and Co-Founder of Weptun GmbH he started his dissertation at fortiss in 2014. His research areas include enterprise information systems, application system performance and enterprise architecture management.
- Optimization of Deployment Topologies for Distributed Enterprise Applications. In 2016 12th International ACM SIGSOFT Conference on Quality of Software Architectures (QoSA , pages 106-115, 2016. .
- PET: Continuous Performance Evaluation Tool. In Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop on Quality-Aware DevOps, pages 42–43, New York, NY, USA, 2016. ACM. .
- SiaaS: Simulation as a Service. In Proceedings of the Symposium on Software Performance (SSP 2016, 2016. .
- Performance-oriented DevOps: A Research Agenda. SPEC-RG-2015-01, SPEC Research Group — DevOps Performance Working Group, Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation (SPEC), 2015. .
- Long-Term Power Demand Recording of Running Mobile Applications. In Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Global Software Engineering, 2015. .
- Optimization of Component Allocations in Middleware Platforms using Performance Models. In Software Engineering & Management 2015, volume P-239 of Lecture Notes in Informatics, pages 287-290, Bonn, Germany, 2015. Gesellschaft für Informatik. .
- Comparing the Accuracy of Resource Demand Measurement and Estimation Techniques},. In volume 9272}, of Lecture Notes in Computer Science},, pages 115-129},. Springer International Publishing},, 2015. .
- Full-Stack Performance Model Evaluation using Probabilistic Garbage Collection Simulation. In Symposium on Software Performance (SSP, 2015. .
- Landscaping Performance Research at the ICPE and Its Predecessors: A Systematic Literature Review. In Proceedings of the 6th ACM/SPEC International Conference on Performance Engineering, pages 91–96, New York, NY, USA, 2015. ACM. .
- Using Dynatrace Monitoring Data for Generating Performance Models of Java EE Applications. In Proceedings of the 6th ACM/SPEC International Conference on Performance Engineering, pages 103-104, New York, NY, USA, 2015. ACM. .
- Predicting Energy Consumption by Extending the Palladio Component Model.. In Proceedings of the Symposium on Software Performance (SOSP), pages 177-188, 2014. .
- Model-based Energy Consumption Prediction for Mobile Applications. In 28th International Conference on Informatics for Environmental Protection: ICT for Energy Effieciency, pages 747–752, 2014. .