+49 89 3603522 18
Johannes Kroß studied Business Information Systems at University of Bamberg and Middlesex University in London (degree: B.Sc.) as well as at Technische Universität München (degree: M.Sc.). Since 2014 he works as research associate in the information systems group at fortiss. His research interests include performance management of application systems, business information systems and software engineering.
- PET: Continuous Performance Evaluation Tool},. In Proceedings of the 2Nd International Workshop on Quality-Aware DevOps},, pages 42–43},, New York, NY, USA},, 2016. ACM},. .
- Modeling Big Data Systems by Extending the Palladio Component Model. Softwaretechnik-Trends, 35(3):, 2015. .
- Performance-oriented DevOps: A Research Agenda. SPEC-RG-2015-01, SPEC Research Group — DevOps Performance Working Group, Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation (SPEC), 2015. .
- Model-based Performance Evaluation of Large-Scale Smart Metering Architectures. In Proceedings of the 4th International Workshop on Large-Scale Testing, pages 9–12, New York, NY, USA, 2015. ACM. .
- Landscaping Performance Research at the ICPE and Its Predecessors: A Systematic Literature Review. In Proceedings of the 6th ACM/SPEC International Conference on Performance Engineering, pages 91–96, New York, NY, USA, 2015. ACM. .
- Stream Processing on Demand for Lambda Architectures, volume 9272 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 243-257. Springer International Publishing, 2015. .
- Cloudburst - Simulating Workload for IaaS Clouds. In Proceedings of the 2014 IEEE 7th International Conference on Cloud Computing, pages 841–848, 2014. IEEE. .