Dr. rer. nat.
+49 89 3603522 580
Michael Geisinger received his doctoral degree from Technische Universität München (TUM) in 2015 for his dissertation on the topic of "Game-based Synthesis for Distributed Control of Industrial Assembly Lines". After his studies of Computer Science at TUM, he was employed as a research assistant at the Chair for Robotics and Embedded Systems at TUM from 2007 to 2009.
Since 2010, he is with the fortiss institute, where he has been working in context of the research projects about process monitoring, middleware architectures and software synthesis for industrial automation. In addition, from 2011 to 2015 he has been responsible for the development of the CHROMOSOME Middleware, a software system for networking complex distributed systems with real-time data exchange and plug & play configurability. He is currently in the process of founding a spinoff bringing the CHROMOSOME technology as "CHROMOSOME Industrial" to the industrial market.
- CHROMOSOME: A Run-Time Environment for Plug&Play-Capable Embedded Real-Time Systems. In Sixth International Workshop on Adaptive and Reconfigurable Embedded Systems (APRES 2014), 2014. ACM. .
- Programme auf Knopfdruck?. Computer & Automation, ():32–35, 2013. .
- Reconfigurable Industrial Process Monitoring using the CHROMOSOME Middleware. In The Fifth International Workshop on Adaptive and Reconfigurable Embedded Systems (APRES 2013), 2013. ACM. .
- Synthesizing Controllers for Automation Tasks with Performance Guarantees. In Joaquim Filipe and José Cordeiro, editor, Proceedings of the International SPIN Symposium on Model Checking of Software (SPIN) 2013, Stony Brook, NY, USA, 2013. Springer. .
- Synthesizing Controllers for Automation Tasks with Performance Guarantees. In Model Checking Software - 20th International Symposium, SPIN 2013, Stony Brook, NY, USA, July 8-9, 2013. Proceedings, pages 154–159, 2013. .
- MGSyn: Automatic Synthesis for Industrial Automation. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Computer Aided Verification (CAV), 2012. .
- Game Solving for Industrial Automation and Control. In Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA'12), 2012. .
- Demo Abstract: An Inverted Pendulum demonstrator for Timed Model-based Design of Embedded Systems. In 2012 IEEE/ACM Third International Conference on Cyber-Physical Systems (ICCPS), pages 224, 2012. .
- Game solving for industrial automation and control. In IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, ICRA 2012, 14-18 May, 2012, St. Paul, Minnesota, USA, pages 4367–4372, 2012. .
- MGSyn: Automatic Synthesis for Industrial Automation. In Computer Aided Verification - 24th International Conference, CAV 2012, Berkeley, CA, USA, July 7-13, 2012 Proceedings, pages 658–664, 2012. .
- Middleware-Architekturen zur Integration von Systemen in Systems-of-Systems. In Tagungsband Embedded Software Engineering Kongress, pages 38–42, Sindelfingen, Germany, 2011. .
- Multifunk: Self-Organizing Sensor Networks for Industrial Process Monitoring. In Jian-Jia Chen, editor, Proceedings of the 17th IEEE Real-Time and Embedded Technology and Applications Symposium (RTAS'11), Work-in-Progress Session, pages 57–60, 2011. .
- Optimizations for Game-based Software Synthesis. TR-2011-12, Verimag Research Report, 2011. .
- Model-Based Specification of Timing Requirements. In Proceedings of the 10th ACM International Conference on Embedded Software (EMSOFT 2010), pages 239–248, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA, 2010. Association for Computer Machinery. .
- EasyKit - Eine allgemeine Methodik für die Entwicklung von Steuerungskomponenten. In Jürgen Gausemeier, Franz Ramming, Wilhelm Schäfer and Ansgar Trächtler, editor, Entwurf mechatronischer Systeme, volume 272 of HNI-Verlagsschriftenreihe, pages 23–36, Paderborn, Germany, 2010. .
- Software Development Workflow in Robotics. In Proceedings of the Workshop on Open Source Software in Robotics, IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, Kobe, Japan, 2009. .
- A Software Architecture for Model-Based Programming of Robot Systems. In Torsten Kröger and Friedrich M. Wahl, editor, Advances in Robotics Research – Theory, Implementation, Application, pages 135–146, Braunschweig, Germany, 2009. Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg. .
- Rapid Prototyping of an Adaptive Light-source for Mobile Manipulators with EasyKit and EasyLab. In SPIE Optics and Photonics 2008, Illumination Engineering, Eighth International Conference on Solid State Lighting: Applications, San Diego, CA, USA, 2008. .
- EasyLab: Model-Based Development of Software for Mechatronic Systems. In IEEE/ASME International Conference on Mechatronic and Embedded Systems and Applications, pages 540–545, Beijing, China, 2008. .