Dr. rer. nat.
+49 89 3603522 33
Dr. Sebastian Voss has done his PhD in the avionic context at EADS Innovation Works in the department Sensors, Electronics & Systems Integration. Previously, we worked one year for Daimler research & development. At fortiss he is provisional heading the Software and Systems Engineering department and the research group Design Space Exploration, for finding optimized system configurations. His research interests include techniques and tools for the professional development of software-intensive systems, efficient design space exploration methods and their model-based (tool) development in AutoFOCUS3.
- A Lightweight Design Space Exploration and Optimization Language. In Proceedings of the 19th International Workshop on Software and Compilers for Embedded Systems (SCOPES '16), pages 190–193, New York, NY, USA, 2016. ACM. .
- A Formal Model and Analysis of Feature Degradation in Fault-Tolerant Systems. In 4th Int. Workshop on Formal Techniques for Safety-Critical Systems (FTSCS), Paris, France, 2015. .
- Analyzing Graceful Degradation for Mixed Critical Fault-Tolerant Real-Time Systems. In 18th IEEE Symposium on Real-Time Distributed Computing (ISORC), 2015. IEEE. .
- Automating Design-Space Exploration: Optimal Deployment of Automotive SW-Components in an ISO26262 Context. In Design Automation Conference (DAC), 2015 52st ACM/EDAC/IEEE, 2015. .
- A Pattern-based Approach towards Modular Safety Analysis and Argumentation. In Embedded Real Time Software and Systems Conference (ERTS 2014), Toulouse, France, 2014. .
- Design Space Exploration in AutoFOCUS3 - An Overview. In Vladimír Mařík, JoseL. Martinez Lastra and Petr Skobelev, editor, IFIP First International Workshop on Design Space Exploration of Cyber-Physical Systems, 2014. Springer, .
- Practitioners' and Researchers' Expectations on Design Space Exploration for Multicore Systems in the Automotive and Avionics Domains: A Survey. In Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Evaluation and Assessment in Software Engineering, pages 1:1–1:10, New York, NY, USA, 2014. ACM. .
- Synthesis of Pareto Efficient Technical Architectures for Multi-core Systems. In Computer Software and Applications Conference Workshops (COMPSACW), 2014 IEEE 38th International, 2014. .
- Sicher steuern mit Multicore-Prozessoren. Computer & Automation, ():24-29, 2013. .