STAFF RESEARCHER / POST DOC (F/M) SOFTWARE DEPENDABILITY11. Oktober 2016
fortiss is the research and transfer institute on software-intensive systems and services in München, Germany. Fortiss currently employs 130 researchers, and it is associated and cooperates closely with the Technische Universität München.
We are expanding our SOFTWARE DEPENDABILITY research team with
- Staff researchers (f/m) and/or
- Post Docs (f/m)
on the topics of
- Verification of autonomous systems
- Trust and accountability for the Internet of Things
- Symbolic analysis for safety- and security-critical systems
- An outstanding Master’s or PhD degree in computer science, mathematics, or electrical engineering
- Commitment to excellence in both research and software development
- Entrepreneurial ambitions in transferring your research results into industrial practice
- Working knowledge of rigorous system and software design is a definite plus
- Record of A-level publications for postdoctoral applicants is a must
- Very good knowledge of English
- Exciting and inspiring open research environment for realizing your ideas and for bringing them to the marketplace
- Compensation according to the regulations of the collective wage agreement of the public service of the German provinces (TV-L)
- Close collaborations with other leading research groups worldwide and industrial technology leaders in automotive, aerospace, and industrial automation
- Being the number one ICT region in Europe, Munich is a magnet for professionals who seek the superb quality of life and first-class living standards
- Suitable candidates may join the PhD program of the Fakultät für Informatik at the Technische Universität München, which is ranked #9 by THE world university rankings
- Support for further career development
If interested, please send your complete application forms to career(at)fortiss.org together with at least two references whom we may contact.
Notice that this code needs to be mentioned in the subject line of your application.
For further inquiries, please, don’t hesitate to contact Dr. Harald Rueß
We are looking forward to hearing from you!