Dr. rer. nat.
+49 89 3603522 513
Dr. Chih-Hong Cheng studied Computer Science at Technical University of Munich and obtained his PhD on game-based software synthesis in 2012. After two years working in ABB corporate research as a research scientist, he joined fortiss and is now head of the Software Dependability department. He manages various research projects such as cloud for mission-critical infrastructures, formal methods for dependable machine learning, and automated software engineering.
- Neural Networks for Safety-Critical Applications - Challenges, Experiments and Perspectives. In Proceedings of the Design, Automation & Test in Europe Conference & Exhibition (DATE), pages 1005–1006, Dresden, Germany, 2018. .
- Device Adapter Concept towards Enabling Plug&Produce Production Environments. In Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Emerging Technologies And Factory Automation (ETFA), 2017. .
- autoCode4: Structural Controller Synthesis. In Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems - 23rd International Conference, TACAS, pages 398–404, 2017. .
- Maximum Resilience of Artificial Neural Networks. In Automated Technology for Verification and Analysis - 15rd International Symposium , ATVA, 2017. .
- Compositional Parameter Synthesis. In FM 2016: Formal Methods - 21st International Symposium, Limassol, Cyprus, November 9-11, 2016, Proceedings, pages 60–68, 2016. .
- Digital transformation: How information and communication technology is fundamentally changing incumbent industries. Study, 2016. .
- Structural Synthesis for GXW Specifications. In Computer Aided Verification - 28th International Conference, CAV 2016, Toronto, ON, Canada, July 17-23, 2016, Proceedings, Part I, pages 95–117, 2016. .
- G4LTL-ST: Automatic Generation of PLC Programs. In Computer Aided Verification - 26th International Conference, CAV 2014, Held as Part of the Vienna Summer of Logic, VSL 2014, Vienna, Austria, July 18-22, 2014. Proceedings, pages 541–549, 2014. .
- Programme auf Knopfdruck?. Computer & Automation, ():32–35, 2013. .
- EFSMT: A Logical Framework for Cyber-Physical Systems. arXiv preprint arXiv:1306.3456, abs/1306.3456():, 2013. .
- JBernstein: A Validity Checker for Generalized Polynomial Constraints. In Computer Aided Verification - 25th International Conference, CAV 2013, Saint Petersburg, Russia, July 13-19, 2013. Proceedings, pages 656–661, 2013. .
- Synthesizing Controllers for Automation Tasks with Performance Guarantees. In Model Checking Software - 20th International Symposium, SPIN 2013, Stony Brook, NY, USA, July 8-9, 2013. Proceedings, pages 154–159, 2013. .
- EFSMT: A Logical Framework for Cyber-Physical Systems. CoRR, abs/1306.3456():, 2013. .
- Distributed Priority Synthesis. In Proceedings Seventh Conference on Systems Software Verification, SSV 2012, Sydney, Australia, 28-30 November 2012., pages 57–72, 2012. .
- Distributed priority synthesis using knowledge. In Proceedings of the 2nd edition on Programming systems, languages and applications based on actors, agents, and decentralized control abstractions, AGERE! 2012, October 21-22, 2012, Tucson, Arizona, USA, pages 129–132, 2012. .
- Game solving for industrial automation and control. In IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, ICRA 2012, 14-18 May, 2012, St. Paul, Minnesota, USA, pages 4367–4372, 2012. .
- MGSyn: Automatic Synthesis for Industrial Automation. In Computer Aided Verification - 24th International Conference, CAV 2012, Berkeley, CA, USA, July 7-13, 2012 Proceedings, pages 658–664, 2012. .
- Algorithms for Synthesizing Priorities in Component-Based Systems. In Automated Technology for Verification and Analysis, 9th International Symposium, ATVA 2011, Taipei, Taiwan, October 11-14, 2011. Proceedings, pages 150–167, 2011. .
- Model Construction and Priority Synthesis for Simple Interaction Systems. In NASA Formal Methods - Third International Symposium, NFM 2011, Pasadena, CA, USA, April 18-20, 2011. Proceedings, pages 466–471, 2011. .
- On the Hardness of Priority Synthesis. In Radu Calinescu and David Garlan, editor, Implementation and Application of Automata - 16th International Conference, CIAA 2011, Blois, France, July 13-16, 2011. Proceedings, pages 110–117, 2011. .
- Optimizations for Game-based Software Synthesis. TR-2011-12, Verimag Research Report, 2011. .
- Synthesis of Fault-Tolerant Embedded Systems Using Games: From Theory to Practice. In Verification, Model Checking, and Abstract Interpretation - 12th International Conference, VMCAI 2011, Austin, TX, USA, January 23-25, 2011. Proceedings, pages 118–133, 2011. .
- GAVS+: An Open Platform for the Research of Algorithmic Game Solving. In Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems - 17th International Conference, TACAS 2011, Held as Part of the Joint European Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software, ETAPS 2011, , pages 258–261, 2011. .
- A Game-theoretic Approach for Synthesizing Fault-Tolerant Embedded Systems. CoRR, abs/1011.0268():, 2010. .
- GAVS: Game Arena Visualization and Synthesis. In Automated Technology for Verification and Analysis - 8th International Symposium, ATVA 2010, Singapore, September 21-24, 2010. Proceedings, pages 347–352, 2010. .
- Examining robotic systems with shape-adjustable manipulators under dynamic environments: From simulation to verification. In MariaSimonetta Balsamo, William J. Knottenbelt and Andrea Marin, editor, Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Computational Intelligence in Robotics and Automation, CIRA 2009, 15-18 December 2009, Daejeon, Korea, pages 72–77, 2009. .
- FTOS-Verify: Analysis and Verification of Non-Functional Properties for Fault-Tolerant Systems. CoRR, abs/0905.3946():, 2009. .
- Modeling and Verification for Timing Satisfaction of Fault-Tolerant Systems with Finiteness. CoRR, abs/0905.3951():, 2009. .
- Toward the Design of Robotic Software with Verifiable Safety. In Proceedings of the 33rd Annual IEEE International Computer Software and Applications Conference, COMPSAC 2009, Seattle, Washington, USA, July 20-24, 2009. Volume 1, pages 622–623, 2009. .