- Co-simulation has been updated to the newest version of the INTO-CPS COE.
- The stability has been improved.
- Co-simulation can now be run asynchronously, without blocking the UI.
- Co-simulation now provides proper feedback and error messages.
- Compatibility with Simulink.
- AF3 2.17 includes a major UI update
- Most of the editors (especially diagram editors with boxes and arrows) have been updated with a JavaFX-based UI
- This release focused on stabilizing the main features of AF3
- All features were consolidated in order to provide a better user experience Tooling Infrastructure and Maintenance Platform update to Eclipse 2019-12
FAQ - Installation and Running
- You need to accept unknown developer certificates.
- You need to move AutoFOCUS3 to your application folder.
- If you get an error message on startup which says that AutoFOCUS3 is broken and cannot be started: open a terminal and use the following command:
- sudo xattr -rd com.apple.quarantine /Applications/AutoFOCUS3.app
- As our software is a scientific prototype, our product is not signed which causes a problem due to the security restrictions of MacOS
AF3 does not start
- Check, that the path to your AF3 (including the AF3 folder itself) does not contain spaces.
- If the product does not start because the Java Virtual Machine (JVM) could not be created: Please update your Java installation to Java 11.0.7
Unpacking of AF3 zip file fails with 'Path too long' on Windows
- Workaround: Unzip into your drive root, e.g., C:/ and give the folder a short name like 'af3'
Menu icons are not displayed on KDE
- Go to "System settings - Application Style - GNOME Application Style".
- Select "Show symbols of GTK buttons".
- Select "Show symbols in GTK menus".